– Aktueller Research Bericht von Altimeter über den „State of Social Business 2015“ – Hier gehts zur Quelle.
Die wichtigsten Erkenntnisse via @Prophet:
- 82% of businesses report they are either fully integrated, in the process of, or planning the integration of social with digital in 2015. But only 36% believe they have in place a multi-year digital strategy that includes social initiatives.
- Across all organizations, only 27% reported that executives at the VP/Director level were active on social, with a measly 9% reporting participation from the C-Suite.
- Interest in employee advocacy has grown 191% since 2013, with 45% of respondents naming it a top external objective.
- 38% of responding organizations plan to spend more than 20% of their total advertising budgets on social media channels in 2015, up from 13% a year ago.
- 55% of respondents named developing an integrated digital content strategy as a top social business priority for 2015.